Its “Japan Expo” here this week, featuring notable Yohji Yamamoto on Monday.
Who’s next on the menu for today? Oops! Yes, I missed a post for yesterday.
So here’s making up for the lose, I have made 2 collages featuring extraordinaire Issey Miyake and his signature Pleats Please line.
I love them for the structure that behaves an architectural piece on the body frame, yet the Miyake is able to conform the seemingly rigid form into fluid.
Without further ado, and I am running pretty late, it’s 1.10am here… let the pleating begin!
Oh! Before I forget – enjoy 2 songs from a renown pop composer – Kuwata Keisuke
Enjoy ~ XO JR
White Lovers >>
Will the sun come out tomorrow? Lyrics in english
1. Black long pleated tunic, Issey Miyake
2. Purple ring band, JeannieRichard
3. Color Block studs, JeannieRichard
4. Purple sandals, Melissa Shoes
5. Mint cubic tote, Bao Bao by Issey Miyake
6. Sand pleated harem pants, Issey Miyake
1. Green pleated waisted tunic, Issey Miyake
2. WOMAN gold cuff, JeannieRichard
3. Green ring band, JeannieRichard
4. Tarantula gladiator sandals, Trippen
5. Brown pleated harem pants with tribal prints, Issey Miyake
6. Brass love knot earrings, JeannieRichard